|部署・役職名||Engagement Marketing Programs Manager － Tokyo|
To accompany our exponential growth, we are seeking an experienced Account－Based Marketing （ABM） Manager in the IT Industry to help maximize lifetime value of our enterprise accounts by delivering tailored marketing activities and their mix together with other marketing functions, sellers and partners.
This position will report directly to the Japan Marketing Director who will work closely with both channel and sales departments to execute in－country Marketing strategies and plans that are aligned to business and marketing goals.
1. Work with sales and other marketing roles to develop and execute engagement marketing programs which best supports business growth and is designed to drive brand awareness, leads, demand and pipeline. The Field Marketing programs should be in line with corporate and Japan priorities.
2. Primally focus on executives, key decision makers, students, and advocators for maximizing lifetime value of our target market.
3. Launch Users Group for deepening engagement with executives and distributing our excitement to the broader market.
4. Develop and drive integrated marketing programmes including digital marketing tactics to achieve engagement and pipeline goals.
5. Manage and track Field Marketing Budget （MDF） assigned including tracking of results/ROI
6. Work closely with enterprise sales teams, SE teams and other marketing teams on closed－loop pipeline generation and engagement process.
7. General coordination of engagement events such as executive briefings, customer days and community events. This includes the preparation and follow up for each event
8. Creation of Purchase Requisitions, invoice management and budget tracking
9. Provide timely reporting on Marketing Campaigns/Programs and Budget utilization
10. Regular and concise communications to update all stakeholders on Japan Marketing activities, programs and results.
11. Vendor management eg media buy, internal procurement system, ensure vendor delivers
12. Other duties as assigned
• 5 to 7 years of experience in B2B marketing in the IT sector, preferably IT Security or Networking
• Proven track record in managing and executing field marketing programs （lead generation campaigns, promotions, online advertising, events management, etc.）
• Experienced with executive engagement programs and community engagement programs.
• Analytical skills to interpret data
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Must be a problem solver and driven by results through continuous self－improvement
• High energy, positive with a ‘can－do’ attitude
• Budget management skills
• Rapid response skills
• Fluent in both Japanese and English; writing and speaking
• Bachelor’s degree, diploma or equivalent work experience required