|部署・役職名||Head of Marketing, JP Payments and Points|
We are seeking an experienced Marketing leader to drive customer acquisition, engagement and CX improvement across multiple products and programs. Consumer Payments team in Japan is responsible for enabling access by customers to all categories, products, and services, for driving high levels engagement of our customers via Points and other reward/incentive programs, and for directly providing access to Gift Cards, credit offering and other products that enhance customers' ability to enjoy our offerings.
As we invest to improve the CX, provide new products and services, and enhance our programs to reward customers' loyalty, we also work hard to drive awareness of these improvements, to generate opportunities to meet new customers, and to earn long－term trust and affinity from all customers.
The Head of Marketing for JP Payments and Points will be directly responsible for customer－acquisition and engagement campaigns centering on Payment Products, including partner－led campaigns, for expanding awareness, trial and usage of Payment Products across Japan, and for driving positive perception and payments products along key dimensions of customer trustworthiness, access to useful credit/financial tools, and rewarding customers for loyalty.
This leader will also partner with product leaders and JP Consumer leadership to position the Points program as a key driver of engagement, loyalty, and growth in Japan. In addition, as a member of the Consumer Payments leadership team, and dotted－line member of the Consumer Marketing leadership team, the Head of JPCP Marketing will drive collaboration with Corporate Marketing functions （e.g. mass advertising） to deliver results across all relevant channels and increase the visibility of payments/rewards programs among existing and new customers.
【必須（MUST）】· Proven track record of delivering results amidst high levels of ambiguity.
· Ability to define and achieve long－term goals to improve business results across multiple channels and programs.
· Proven track record hiring and developing marketing leaders to deliver exceptional results.
· Strong written and verbal communication in English, with ability to influence senior leaders and defend ideas.
· Experience marketing to Japanese customers, with strong track record of results.
· Demonstrated capability to prioritize across multiple teams, products and workstreams and frugality with resources.
· Bachelors degree.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience with loyalty or membership programs.
· Fluency in spoken and written Japanese.
· Advanced degree
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|