|部署・役職名||Head of Product, Points|
We are looking for a big－thinking product, business and technology leader of the Points. Product Leader, The Points is a senior－management role responsible for driving the successful evolution of the Points product to enable faster growth for our company in Japan. If you are looking for a highly strategic role with a big business impact, and passionate about customer experience, this position is for you.
This Points program is our rewards program This Japan－first program has been developed to better serve customers in Japan, but with a requirement to be technologically flexible and scalable to other locales. The program aims to make our company in Japan more appealing and rewarding for new customers, and to drive engagement of all of our customers across a multitude of product categories, technology stacks, and customer segments. This role combines strategic planning, product development and roadmap ownership, technical innovation, and deep understanding of customer needs, all delivered to enhance the value and appeal for our customers.
The ideal candidate possesses a highly strategic mindset, excellent business judgment, strong analytical skills, and deep insights into needs of customers and business. The candidate should also be able to manage technology road maps for Points technology team. This role is inherently cross－functional – required to work closely with key stakeholders including retail categories, marketing, and technology teams. This position reports to the Director/GM of Consumer Payments in Japan, and manages the Points product, design and BI teams, with dotted－line responsibility / roadmap ownership for all Points technology projects.
· Establish the vision, goals, and the strategy for the Points Program. Deliver on the existing 2－year product vision of new and enhanced capabilities while charting the future course for the product.
· Innovate the Points program on behalf of customers. Make the Points a powerful program with features for pricing, promotion, customer acquisition, and engagement.
· Deeply understand customer needs of point program, and design a program that meets customer needs.
· Manage technology roadmaps of the Points technology team based in Japan.
· Define business requirements for the program, including rules for earning and redeeming points. Manage product development for the Points.
· Work closely with category teams and identify category－specific requirements to ensure they can both meet competitive requirements and deliver differentiating value to customers.
· Accountable for all key input metrics, including adoption of customers and suppliers, productivity, defect rate etc.
· Develop actionable insights on customer behavior and market segments, and convert these into technology and product improvements.
· Lead business process improvements across key functions to simplify business practices and eliminate inefficiencies.
· Build high－performing product organization and develop team members into leaders
· Develop long－term, world－wide technology and product development plan for Points.
【必須（MUST）】· Proven track record as a product manager and leader, building great consumer products/services and customer－facing features, ideally in Internet/consumer technology setting.
· Understanding on Japan market and customer behavior and culture
· Experience working closely with technology teams to deliver results, and to set and update long－term roadmaps.
· Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade－offs against business priorities.
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs.
· Experience managing people and developing leaders.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, with ability to influence senior leaders and defend ideas.
· English language skills required （Japanese language skills are optional and not required）
· Bachelor’s degree required
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience with Points, loyalty or membership programs is a plus, but not required
· Master's/advanced degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|