|部署・役職名||Principal Product Manager, Entertainment Media|
We are looking for a big－thinking leader to transform customer experience and business operation of digital video games and software business on our platform, Entertainment Media team. This role calls for someone who is an experienced, talented, enthusiastic and highly effective Principal Program Manager with a proven passion for 1） working backwards from customer needs and launching new customer experience with internal and external stakeholders, and 2） thinking strategic and inventive idea to support the business growth, and 3） improving the productivity of business operation with simplifying process and automation. If you are looking for a highly strategic and technological role and work in entertainment business, this position will offer you one of the best opportunity.
Ent.Media product family in our company JP, which consists of Music, DVD, Video Games and software, is one of the most traditional but rapidly shifting business where we have been making innovation in history. Ent. Media in our company has been delivering the best shopping experience and services for customers, and now facing to digital transformation. Ent. Media aims to drive its business growth and improve customer experience by tech development across all its products and services, but especially in Video Games and Software. The ideal candidate possesses product management experience, customer obsession mind, tech knowledge and skill, and English communication skill in both writing and verbal. The candidate should also be able to collaborate with the technology teams to drive features change and launch, working with the Ent. Media business team to manage and optimize development roadmaps.
· Formulate product vision and strategies, and product development plans for Ent. Media customers
· Propose, define and prioritize product requirements that remove shopper frustrations for customers
· Collaborate with Product, Technology and Business teams to deliver the best in class innovations and solutions
· Work closely with global team and Influence global technology roadmaps
· Be single threaded leader of owning initiatives end to end from planning to launch
【必須（MUST）】· 10＋ years of proven track record of building great consumer products and customer－facing features
· Experience of influencing and managing technology roadmaps. Able to discuss and make technological tradeoffs with the development teams.
· Creativity － ability to think big, and innovate customer experience
· Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners, making trade－offs against business priorities
· Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
· Strong drive for execution and delivering results
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Both Japanese and English language skills required
【歓迎（WANT）】· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or other technical field. MS is a plus
· MBA is a plus
· System Development/SDE experience or skill
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実|