|部署・役職名||Sr Executive Briefing Program Manager|
Our Company`s Executive Briefing Center （EBC） in Tokyo is looking for a customer－obsessed Executive Briefing Program Manager to deliver high value briefings to our executive customers. You will work backwards from the customer to align content with the Account teams and expert the company discussion leaders and executives to their strategic business objectives.
You will partner with Account Managers to develop customized agendas, designed to meet the objectives of the customer and increase customer adoption of the company services and solutions. In your role, you will actively guide the briefing by engaging with key customer representatives, conduct opening remarks, and collaborate on actionable next steps. You will bring the right tools and processes together, making it easier to match the right the company subject matter experts with customer engagement opportunities.
Our ideal candidate has a strong background in voice of the customer, sales acumen, and ability to deliver results. They possess an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, while maintaining focus on quality execution. They will look for ways to invent and simplify processes, and break down silos to collaborate across teams. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to help grow our business within our fast－paced and rapidly expanding Commercial Sales ＆ Business Development organization.
Key Roles ＆ Responsibilities:
· Serve as a go－to resource for the Sales team to align executive briefings for their customers – create tailored agendas, share available resources, coordinate logistics for stakeholders, and close－loop conversations.
· Collaborate with Sales and Partner teams to help understand the customer’s business needs and build the customer’s briefing agenda. Ask probing questions regarding customer issues and design appropriate follow－up criteria for each speaker. Assess the need for specific discussions with speakers.
· Work closely with regional and global EBC counterparts to understand how the program is evolving across markets and what solutions can be best adapted to the JP business.
· Ensure logistical arrangements are made to support the briefing （invites, booking meeting space, coordinating vendor services including: catering, A/V etc.） to be principally held in our Tokyo offices, and occasionally in other our compnay locations or customer premises.
· Lead the briefing by setting expectations with the account manager and customer at opening and closes the briefing to ensure all relevant data and next steps are clearly communicated.
· Actively contribute to the evolution of EBC scalable processes and tools. Works with the Global EBC team to design requirements for improvements.
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor's Degree in a related field. In lieu of degree, additional years of hands－on experience may be substituted.
· 3－5＋ years of relevant work experience in Program or Project management, process improvement and/or digital/high－technology companies/products.
· Practical knowledge and skill in the use of project management methodologies and tools.
· Ability to work in cross－functional teams, communicate with colleagues in both business and technical roles and develop process that drives scale.
· Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills in Japanese and English, with the ability to be clear, concise, and respectful in communications with executives and worldwide account teams.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Understanding of Cloud Computing concepts in general and/or AWS specific technologies, platforms and solutions.
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast－paced, dynamic environment.
· Exceptional organizational skills; this role requires orchestrating many diverse elements and a critical attention to deadlines and timing.
· Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data－driven analyses, and influencing results.
· Experience in hosting executive meetings for customers from Japan
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|