|部署・役職名||Campaigns ＆ Programs Marketing Manager|
We are seeking a talented, self－directed marketing specialist to generate awareness and adoption of Our Company`s cloud computing platform in the Japan market. This job is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As the Campaigns ＆ Programs Marketing Manager for Japan, you will be responsible for driving regional marketing program execution and events, owning the local adaptation and successful deployment of category demand－generation campaigns. You will work closely with global and regional stakeholders to deliver high quality execution and compelling customer experiences that drive awareness and generate leads and pipeline in your market.
The right candidate will be extremely data－driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing campaigns. You will have a proven ability to work effectively in a fast－paced, high－pressure entrepreneurial environment, and will have an unbridled passion for technology.
Create and successfully drive innovative and effective marketing programs, including integrated digital marketing campaigns for awareness, lead generation, and growth.
Plan, develop, and execute marketing campaigns, events and nurture programs to target priority segments and personas
Work closely with sales, technical teams, PR, stakeholders, and field evangelists to deliver successful marketing programs in the assigned territory.
Monitor and track program results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns
【必須（MUST）】· 5＋ years of relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred.
· Effective presentation of information and strong communication skills for responding to managers and coordinating with vendors as necessary.
· Demonstrated success in event management, product management, and/or project management.
· Knowledge of industry tools preferred, such as SalesForce.com, marketing automation, HTML, and online analytics packages.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
· A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
· Experience working in a fast－paced and highly cross－functional organization.
· Time Management, prioritization, organizational skills, attentiveness, accuracy in performance and keen attention to detail.
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|