|部署・役職名||Professional Service Engineer（大阪）|
• Provide professional, timely onsite technical services for clients, including security design, testing, deployment, optimization and management services.
• Work with customers remotely and onsite; develop statements of work; track and report status.
• Develop and maintain core competency on our entire product line and technologies
• Develop and maintain expert level technical and marketing knowledge in the following technology disciplines as they relate to our products:
• Network Security Infrastructure – Switching, Routing and Availability.
• Network security systems – centralized configuration, administration, email and reporting
• Basic competitor knowledge
• Write while papers, tech notes and other high－level documentation as required.
• Interface with our business and technology partners within designated technology discipline and distribute that knowledge to the team.
• Accurately scope out customer requirements and write Statements of Work engagement documents.
• Work closely with other technical and sales departments within our company.
• Provide project management or input to project management for engagements
• Use standardize methods, processes and tools.
【必須（MUST）】• 7＋ Years experience in LAN/WAN /Internet Support or Administration
• 3＋ Years experience with Network Security Products
• Solid understanding of general security and networking principals and technologies such as:
• Switching, Routing and the OSI model
• Firewalls, VPN, Anti－Virus and Content Filtering
• Intrusion Detection and Prevention
• Strong general knowledge of common networking and security protocols and applications such as TCP/IP, HTTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, IPSec, PKI,OSPF, RIP, VLANs
• Well Developed and Effective communication and presentation skills
• Ability and competence to write technical material for training, white papers using applications such as Power Point, Word and Visio.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure and handle confrontation when necessary