|部署・役職名||【大手外資系物流企業】Sr Specialist, Forecasting|
Have you ever ordered a product on our company and wondered how it got delivered to you so fast? Have you ever wondered how our company designs its delivery network to scale and reliably gets hundreds of millions of packages to customers’ doorstep? Are you obsessed with designing and building complex delivery solutions and solving challenging problems? If so, our company's Planning ＆ Forecasting team is for you！
Our mission is to build the most efficient and optimal transportation solution on the planet, using our technology, program management and engineering expertise. We aim to leverage cutting edge technologies, optimization techniques and data analysis, to innovate at a rapid pace setting up a last mile delivery network of the future. We manage the delivery of tens of millions of products every week to our company's customers, achieving on－time delivery in a cost－effective manner.
The Forecasting Team provides the logistics division with accurate volume projections for in－station and on road operational capacity planning, year－round and enabling the business to scale for seasonal peak demand increases. This role is based out of our Tokyo corporate office.
The ideal candidate is passionate about leveraging data and tools to deliver actionable insights that drive improvements in planning accuracy, and has a strong delivery record and experienced in driving execution in a cross－functional environment, backed by analysis and data. They thrive in a fast－paced environment, relishes working with large transactional volumes and big data and enjoys the challenge of highly complex, and sometimes ambiguous, business context. You will focus on identifying the relevant tools that exist globally and work with the Business Intelligence teams to drive the implementation of the key dashboards and systems to forecast demand across our Delivery Stations areas as we scale up the network. You will work cross－functionally to ensure that decisions are made and actioned, which will ensure our operations have the volume to run as efficiently as possible. You will challenge the unknown and drive improvement into key areas of our business.
Key responsibilities include:
· Produce reports adhering to the weekly cadence of volume planning at the Delivery Station, by managing inputs from topology teams and network design and creating 13 and 3－week forecasts.
· Ensure that all volume plans shared with the business are aligned with growth targets for capacity and meet expected available demand.
· Maintain daily and weekly attainment bridges which give detailed insight into variances versus planned volumes and growth opportunities both at a national and local delivery area level
· Maintain regular communication with NA, EU and other Regional planning teams to leverage experience; utilize existing tools and help to drive development of tool improvements
· Coordinate with Operations, Capacity Planning, Finance, training and local site workforce teams to maintain and update plans.
|労働条件||＊Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.|
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor or Masters Degree
· 3＋ years of experience in a business analyst/data analyst/statistical analyst role.
· 2＋ years of experience in project management in a relevant industry, with cross－functional stakeholders.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables, lookup
· Business level in English and Japanese （speaking, reading, and writing）
【歓迎（WANT）】· Familiarity with Transportation and Supply Chain management concepts – especially forecasting, planning, network design ＆ optimization － gained through work experience or education.
· Experience with SQL, VBA, R or Python.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast－paced environment
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|