|部署・役職名||APJ Small Business Infrastructure solutions Cycle Planner|
Quite simply, the greater we grow sales of our ground－breaking products and services, the further and faster we can help drive human progress. That’s where Sales Planning ＆ Strategy comes in. Pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long－term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver innovative tech to more customers than ever before. It’s a far－reaching and varied field that includes developing and managing sales measurement models, examining our strategic priorities and identifying new areas of opportunity. From evaluating sales incentive plans to diagnosing sales force training needs, it’s about improving both the quality and quantity of sales activities.
Join us as a Sales Planning ＆ Strategy Consultant on our Sales Operations team in the US to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Sales Planning and Strategy Consultant, you will drive key sales strategic initiatives while identifying and evaluating sales growth opportunities. This is a key role that will influence sales behavior and capabilities.
• Use sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs
• Develop, design, and monitor operational sales tools, tasks and programs
• Coordinate communication and disseminate information to sales force
• Guide process improvement programs
• Evaluate and recommend strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every our team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 12–15 years of related experience
• Business level of English
• Advanced understanding of sales processes
• Strong project management skills
• In－depth understanding of internal and external factors that affect company functions
• Understanding of key sales and management reporting tools
• Bachelor’s degree
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 上場企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上|