|部署・役職名||Head of Human Resources Operations Japan ＆ Korea|
Position for a global company in Tokyo. This is the opportunity to work in a fantastic environment with top of the market working condition.
職務内容 － The Position:
This is a Head of Human Resources Operations Japan ＆ Korea position.
The business constant expansion in leads to the need of a strong talent to lead human resources. They are looking for candidates who will accept the challenge of planning, improving, proposing and implementing strong initiatives. The company propose a unique opportunity for an HR Head to join them in an inspiring, fast－paced, exciting and ever－changing environment. Working directly to APAC and covering Japan and Korea, you would be an authority for HR all policies and strategy.
• This Head of HR role is a mix between HRBP, HR Operations and Employee Experience
• Reporting line is APAC （Singapore）
• Managing a team （4 to 6 members）
• Organizes, integrates and directs all human resources activities throughout the employee lifecycle, including process improvements, data ＆ insights; develops and implements policies and programs
• Be the voice of human resources and advise senior business management on human resources policies and practices, recommends changes; facilitates strategic management through acting as an internal organizational consultant
• Ensures the compliance with all employment laws and regulations
Full work from home policy
20 Paid holidays ＋ 6 Sick leave
Dedicated smoking room available
【必須（MUST）】• Business＋ level in English
• Strong conceptual skills with the ability to understand business directions and develop strategic HR plans to meet business needs.
• Good understanding of the changing HR environment, best practices and emerging trends.
• Working experiences in global companies
• Familiarity with Japan labor law and practices
• Experience in leading corporate initiatives / projects
• Proactive and positive personality
• Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
• Korean speaking ability is a plus.