|部署・役職名||CSJP Sr. Technical Program Manager|
Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment delivering innovative solutions? Are you excited about bringing data science ＆ manage and develop a new customer understanding system? We are looking for passionate, insightful, results－oriented business intelligence designers/engineers to join a team chartered with building an architecture of deep customer understanding from before log in our website to influencing to others sharing customer experience.
In this role, you will use your understanding of the business model, market trend, technical knowledge, Project Management related knowledge and feedback from users, to contribute to and lead projects that improves our Customer Service experience. You will be the Senior Program Manager who work with diverse groups of stakeholders to plan, develop or deploy products and technologies for the retail Customer Service team.
· Define initiatives, collect requirements, write detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features.
· Define the demand of Customer Service’s products and technologies
· Create documents for business and technical requirement with analysis of the current state based on facts, dependencies and data to identify strategic opportunities
· Serve as a subject－matter expert on internal and global technologies and best practices including compliance, security and technology standards
· Design and implement new processes and technology.
· Deliver domestic features requirement to global owners and drive the implementation in terms of internal tools/products and customer－facing services on our website.
· Track general business activity; provide clear, compelling management reporting on regular basis.
· Use perceptive insights on business outlook and customer requirements to drive vision and planning for the organization as a whole.
【必須（MUST）】· Experience of 5 years or more in project management and building process within metrics driven environment.
· Experience in using SQL, Exact Transform Load （ETL） development, Data Warehouse solutions and modeling in a business environment.
· Experience of work using proven analytical and quantitative skills including advanced statistical analysis and forecasting experience.
· Experience in project management using strong verbal/written communication in Japanese/English and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· Experience in project planning using planning skills and cross－team leadership.
· Experience in software product development, including hands－on experience of large scale releases, web service technologies and object－oriented programming language
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience directly with machine learning technologies, statistical systems or big data platforms.
· Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
· Manage release schedules and process innovations for Agile development teams
· Globalization and internationalization related technical knowledge.
· User Experience/User Interface design background.
· Consumer business experience or strong interest.
· Use business intelligence and visualization software （e.g., AWS, Redshift, Tableau, QuickSight, etc.） to empower non－technical, internal customers to drive their own analytics and reporting.
· Preferably experience in an internet－based company with large, complex data sources, or in an analysis or research role with progressively increasing responsibility.
· Experience of using Cloud Storage and computing technologies such as AWS Redshift etc.
· Familiarity and comfort with statistics and use of statistical applications such as R, Python.
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|