This position is responsible for planning, development and implementation of residential system solution, Energy Storage Systems with DC－AC converter, and their relevant products in order to increase the revenue and profits utilizing the existing sales channels and sales teams while training and guiding the sales teams as needed. This role is in a key position to formulate innovative product development supporting key sales strategies with our all－related teams and will form productive and sustainable relationships with external and internal business partners （both suppliers and customers） to ensure the ongoing and focused development and success of our business expansion.
• Product planning for Residential System solution and Energy storage systems with DC－AC converter, their relevant electrical products such as combiner boxes, monitors, monitoring systems etc.
• Feasibility study, make business plans, and analyze profitability for new product and/or service offering, solution package based on market data and sales request.
• Support sales team by providing technical related information of products to them.
• Discussion / negotiation with component venders and service providers on spec and cost in details.
• Product life cycle management
• Technical support for PV solution sales team
• Support PV system design for low voltage and high voltage PV plants including proposing optimum PV capacity and equipment for self－consumption plants
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering is required; a graduate degree is preferred.
• Strong presentation, written, and verbal skills.
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
• Possession of the following personal qualities: integrity, creativity, high standards, commitment, ethical values, and achievement oriented
• Excellent technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn detailed information about the solar energy, the solar industry, existing product portfolio and to communicate and answer technical and product related questions and topics.
• Computer literacy, including high proficiency of MS Office applications
• Need enough knowledge and business experience to deal with both DC and AC electrical design.
• More than three－year of experience of product planning
• More than three－year of experience of design and engineering of electrical equipment and facility
• Native level Japanese with business level English capability （both written and verbal）
【歓迎（WANT）】• Qualification of third grade chief electrical engineer
• Qualification of second grade electrician
• Knowledge of PV system, PV inverters, Energy Storage System
• Knowledge of Japanese grid code
• Knowledge of JET certification requirements for PV inverters and S－JET requirements for energy storage system
• Design and/or engineering experience of various types of inverters
• Knowledge and experience electrical equipment and facility of low voltage/high voltage system
• Project management experience
• Certain periods of Solar industry experience.
• New business development experience.