|部署・役職名||Data Center Regional Electrical / Mechanical Engineer|
As an Field Engineer, you will provide full life－cycle support to our Data Centers from design inception through site improvement and maintenance. You will be the ‘go to’ engineering resource for your region when technical advice is needed, and will use your subject matter expertise and engage with diverse teams to:
· Perform design and equipment submittal review for new Data Centers in your region.
· Troubleshoot, conduct Root Cause Analysis （RCA） and create Corrective Action （CA） documentation for site/equipment failures.
· Directly support operational issues with ad－hoc training, complex operating procedure reviews, including critical equipment, and event support.
· Own the design for existing data center upgrades and design－solutions, which add capacity, improve availability, and increase efficiency.
· Lead, Review, and approve designs for existing co－location （colo） data center upgrades which improve availability/efficiency.
· Interface with internal data center design engineering team, server hardware team, environmental health and safety team to promote standards that maintain consistency and reliability in services delivered.
· Work on concurrent projects, sometimes in multiple geographical regions.
· Initiate and lead engineering site audits within company owned or colo data centers of critical infrastructure designs, equipment performance, equipment settings, and commissioning results, this will often require traveling to sites as required in country and internationally. Produce reports outlining risks with recommended mitigations and remediation’s reporting results of audits to Operations, Engineering and stakeholder teams.
· During new construction projects act as resident engineer during new construction projects. Support construction, commissioning, and turnover.
Our's vision is to be the world's most customer－centric company, and this role is key to that vision. As a Field Engineer, you will be leading projects to fit out our data centers to meet ever－evolving customer needs as we continue expanding our fleet to hyper－scale. As an ideal candidate you:
· Possess Strong Engineering Judgement and are able to provide recommendations despite uncertainty
· Are detail and data oriented
· Have experience managing engineering projects and consultants.
· Build trust and relationships with different stakeholders （e.g., Operations, Commissioning, Construction and Design）
· Have an inclination to get into the field to see things up close.
Each day you will interact with different teams responsible for all aspects of the data centers. You will prioritize your activities to support data center capacity availability and safety focusing on the actions that are most impactful. You will have the opportunity to work on projects locally and globally.
We have an immediate opening for a Field Engineer in Tokyo and Osaka. If you meet these qualifications, exude passion, and enjoy the challenge of innovative projects at hyper－scale, this job is for you！
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Structural Engineering or equivalent experience.
· 6＋ cumulative years of experience with industrial or commercial engineering in Mission Critical facilities including but not limited to: data centers, power generation, oil / gas facilities. （Experienced Engineer）
· Ability to communicate fluently in English and Japanese.
【歓迎（WANT）】· Experience using a variety of web based and other software tools for calculation and data processing.
· Direct experience with the design, construction, operation, or maintenance of mission critical facilities, especially data centers.
· Experience as resident engineer or hands－on （in the field） design consultant.
· Knowledge of building codes and regulations for your region.
· Experience reading, interpreting, and creating construction drawings, specifications, and submittal documents.
· Ability to carry design concepts through exploration, development, and into deployment/mass production
· Possess excellent communication and writing skills, attention to detail, maintain high quality standards
· Basic understanding of both mechanical and electrical equipment/design related to data centers （Including but not limited to: uninterruptible power sources , diesel generators, electrical switch－gear, power distribution units, variable frequency drives, automatic/static transfer switches, chillers [air－cooled and water－cooled], pumps, cooling towers, heat exchangers, CRAHs, air economizers, etc...）
· EPMS/SCADA/BMS Controls system experience （software and/or hardware）
· Registered Professional Engineer or local equivalent.
· Advanced degree in engineering, business, or related field.
· Have fluent knowledge of continuous operating redundant electrical systems, cooling systems, air flow containment systems and building management systems. （Including but not limited to: uninterruptible power sources, AC/DC conversion, P＆ID loops, diesel generators systems and complex arrangements, direct evaporative cooling systems, etc...）
· Ability to develop solutions and execute plans on complex projects
· Previous ownership of fast track design/build projects and or multiple significant upgrade projects
· Meets/exceeds our company’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds our company’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 女性管理職実績あり 資格支援制度充実 マネジメント業務なし 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|