|部署・役職名||インプルーブメントエンジニア // Improvement Engineer|
Purpose of the role:
The Improvement Engineer is belonging to Electronics and Industry Semiconductor Lithography Manufacturing Technologies organization, Improvement Engineers serve as a vital resource for Operations by applying technical and organizational skills to drive the plant level continuous improvement program targeted at delivering maximum value from the assets, while continuously improving process safety and production efficiency. This position is focus on local/Sasakami site wide activities, but in order to leveraged technologies and skill across the Semiconductor Lithography business, Improvement Engineers shall keep horizontal communication with other sister site engineers in Korea （Cheonan site）, USA （Marlborough site）. Improvement Engineers generate tremendous value for business through their technical and financial knowledge, skills and abilities:
Primary Responsibilities / Accountabilities
1. As a major contact of ST－Litho MFG ENG for Improvement and Manufacturing process of all sites while accountable to the MFG ENG Improvement Leader for delivery of improvements;
2. Drive knowledge exchange with technology experts （plant resources, Manufacturing Technology, internal consultant groups, sister plants, local external experts） to increase awareness of potential improvement opportunities for the technology.
3. Partner with the experts to develop and implement a Plant Specific Technology Plan that delivers positive year－over－year ROC （return on capital） and non－capital continuous improvement while meeting the plant level EH＆S improvement goals.
4. Serves as the implementation arm of the technology center. This includes serving as the local focal point for Most Effective Technology （MET） implementation. Accountable to the Technology Improvement Leaders for delivery of improvements.
5. Capital project execution to meet business needs for productivity, Safety/Health/Environment, capacity, etc… improvement
6. Process Safety Management （PSM）
－ Owns and implements Company PSM elements, including, Process Technology Package, PHA, Technology MOC, PSM investigations, etc.
－ Champion process safety activities and act as a resource for relevant process safety concerns such as Cardinal Rules, SIS/LOPA, Safety System Impairment, Reactive Chemicals, until fully transition to Company PSM.
7. Manufacturing Support
－ Supports the implementation of Run ＆ Maintain projects, develops and manages team project plan and ensures on time and on budget delivery;
－ Supports plant in current products and issue resolution;
－ Supports contract manufacturing qualification ＆ Issue resolution;
－ Supports plant in yield ＆ capacity improvement;
－ Being the roles of project manager or manufacturing representative
－ Support the facility root cause investigation process by serving as a team member or facilitator for incidents related to process technology.
8. Continuous Improvement and Technology Implementation
9. Captures and analyzes data to identify technology enhancements and asset reliability, leads all initiatives to improve the technical processes and reliability of the ST－Litho plants;
10. Partnering with plant operation personnel to secure process data for identification of technology gaps and improvement opportunities for process, yield, asset utilization and productivity;
11. Validating improvement opportunities using global tools （ex, six－sigma） and assists in building the Plant Specific Technology Plan
12. Build respect and trust of the operations team because of their great process technology knowledge and continuous improvement skill set （i.e. Six Sigma, LEAN, Advanced Process Control ＆ Optimization programs）.
13. Initiate engineering improvement/upgrade or new technology introduction through driving knowledge exchange with technology experts to explore improvement opportunities for the business.
14. Identifies, develops, documents, communicates and implements Most Effective Technology across the business.
【必須（MUST）】Education, Working Experience, Certificate and Other Requirements:
1. Master / Bachelor in Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
2. 5 years or above in Process Engineering, Manufacturing, Maintenance, Project Management or equivalent.
3. Certified Six Sigma Green Belt or above is preferred.
4. Fluent in both English and Japanese language skill are critical to rapid success.
1. Possess strong sense of ownership and are accountable for the success and failure of continuous improvement efforts and for the economic return on those activities;
2. Quick learner;
3. Demonstrate positive influential behaviors through active plant engagement and excellent use of management systems;
4. Cross site/region communication skills and promote strong communication with all team members, proactively reach out and touch people;
5. Self－initiative － identify improvement opportunities and form projects to close them;
6. Problem solving and troubleshooting ability;
7. Six Sigma and/or Continuous Improvement concept, LEAN skills;
8. Documentation and systemizations.
9. Flexible with respect to assignments and tasks.
10. Able to develop and implement project plan.
11. Able to lead cross－functional teams
12. Knowledge ＆ experience in statistics, SPC and statistical design of experiments
13. Demonstrated hands－on abilities
14. Self－motivated and driven to succeed
15. Eager to learn new skills on fast time scales
16. Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
17. Good oral and written communications skills in Japanese ＆ English
18. Familiarity with SAP, JMP, Six Sigma DMAIC or Design is a plus
19. Willing to travel
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり シェアトップクラス 創立30年以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 Uターン・Iターン歓迎 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|