|部署・役職名||Product Analytics Senior Manager|
1. Responsible for performance reporting, analysis, dashboard design, construction, and maintenance of major product KPIs / Metrics in each program.
2. Work with product managers, UX designers, engineers, and business teams to automate reporting processes such as KPIs and metrics, and consult, develop, and implement data infrastructure improvements to meet your business needs.
3. By acquiring action log data of the smartphone diagnostic system, aggregating repair record data, application download status data, etc., summarizing it, and compiling it into a practical format, effective decision making based on the record data can be made. to enable.
4. Prepare product review materials from the perspective of data analysis on progress and issues, and report to senior manager level.
5. Analyze performance and product log data to identify problems, trends, and insights.
6. Participate in product planning and strategy formulation discussions with product managers.
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. Experience in a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analysis profession
2. Excel / SQL / Pyhon skills, and data visualization tool skills such as Power BI and similar BI tools
3. Analytical skills for app download leads using Firebase and BigQuery
4. Experience in developing business indicators for reports and familiarity with data visualization tools such as Power BI.
5. Ability to derive insights from data and communicate clearly to stakeholders as needed.
6. Ability to respond in fast－paced, rapidly changing environments
7. Experience in user experience research
8. User－driven thinking