|部署・役職名||Head of Marketplace|
1. Manage the P＆L for the entire Program and drive key decisions to improve profitability and accelerate topline growth.
2. Build Strong relationship with brands in the program. Create feedback mechanism to ensure we are able to identify gaps and timely address them.
3. Identify opportunities to accelerate growth. Create plans to achieve those targets and rally the organization to deliver on them.
4. Own product roadmap. Prioritize solutions needed to address potential gaps or enable new opportunities. Ensure proper trade－offs are being made
5. Set－up overall business goals. Define and Review goals and targets for every one of your team members. Hire and Develop talent within the team. Build a high－performing team.
6. Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet both strategic business and technical goals, and escalate quickly to remove blockers
7. Manage monthly, quarterly and annual planning cycles in partnership with Finance and
the rest of the company's Fashion organization.
8. Create effective mechanisms to track key inputs to the business and report closely on their progress.
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering.
2. Minimum 10 years of working experience, ideally in e－commerce, product management or leading sales organization.
3. Proven track record of managing large teams and hiring and developing multi－functional talent
4. Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into action plans.
5. Relentless commitment for business goals and delivering results by influencing others and rolling up your sleeves.
6. Ability to deal with ambiguity, and respond flexibly to changes, in a very fast paced, international environment.
7. Business level Japanese and English language skills （both verbal and written）