|部署・役職名||Principal Business Development Manager|
1. Lead the business development function for multiple categories in Payments.
2. This will include identifying external opportunities for business, identifying new campaign partners, and leading the JP Incentives business across three channels distributing three products to clients.
3. This role also will influence the operations, marketing, and product management supporting these business.
4. The role sets new sales and account growth goals for team members and manages them to develop and execute on sales pipeline and account development plans to deliver.
5. This role sets goals and inputs to OP1, OP2, and 3YP for all products and leads partner engagement and marketing to drive new partners, GC issuance, cost reductions, and reporting and business management improvements.
6. This role will lead a team of 6 members initially with growth opportunities.
7. The role devises strategies and innovative use cases to add new customers through innovative products.
Details of working hours and wages, whether there is a trial period, enrollment insurance, etc. will be disclosed at the time of the interview with the job seeker
【必須（MUST）】1. 7 years＋ of business development experience, managing teams, and working and in the payments industry.
2. High－proficiency in English and Japanese; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Strong financial acumen and an ability to design, build, and scale products and/or services.
4. Good organizational and project management skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines. Excellent quantitative skills.
5. Ability to work in a high－ energy, fast－paced environment.