|部署・役職名||System Engineer/BA for SAP 3PL Interface Project|
• Role: Maintenance and operation of SAP and interfaces centered on SCM
1. Recruitment personnel: 1 person
2. Due to the nature of maintenance and operation work, sudden troubles and night / holiday work will occur.
3. In collaboration with the global team, work may occur in the morning or at night due to the time difference （adjusted by staggered work, substitute holidays, etc.）
4. Preferably someone who can work for a long time
• Detailed Role:
1. Monitoring of each IT system （SAP, BW, ACMS, 3PL interface, etc.） related to IT Operation Services, and problem solving of systems and interfaces
▪ Based on system operation status monitoring, automatic notification emails, inquiries from users, etc., various problem solving and recovery while communicating with the following related parties （Resend Interface, etc.）. In addition, we will also consider and implement measures to prevent recurrence.
• Business departments and system administrators of related systems
• System support vendor
• Global team （infrastructure team, interface team）
2. Change request management
▪ Response to inquiries and surveys from users
▪ Judgment of whether to implement the project, and examination of options for realization
▪ Push back for non－essential projects.
▪ Acceptance test
▪ Change management and release management procedures, progress management with tools
3. Risk analysis when introducing a cloud system （when a new introduction occurs）
▪ According to our SOP, give the prescribed questionnaire to the cloud vendor and create an analysis report based on the returned answer （English）
▪ Response to security improvement measures
4. Management of software installed individually on a personal computer
▪ Register in the global software repository and adjust installation procedures
▪ Support for local installation
5. User registration
▪ User registration / deletion and authorization to the system when a business user joins or leaves the company
6. Various other operational work and documentation
▪ Various measures according to the operation procedure manual and SOP （deletion of unnecessary user accounts, etc.）, work requested by other teams （operation check after server maintenance, etc.）
▪ We will update the system management documents along with various tasks.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Required skills / experience:
1. Experience in building or maintaining application systems
▪ Basic operation of SAP （ECC6.0）, BW, basic knowledge of SD or MM module
▪ It is desirable to have the following experience.
• Knowledge and experience of SCM, especially 3PL and Order to Cash End to End process, basic knowledge of SAP in / out interface construction, user management and role management
▪ Technical work is primarily done by support vendors and global IT teams. To coordinate with those teams, you need to understand the flow of system development, change management, and troubleshooting.
• What is required in the flow of requirements definition, outline design （bridge to development vendor）, acceptance test, release, （＋ migration）
• What is necessary to understand, resolve, and prevent recurrence of events that have occurred, such as troubleshooting of a single system or trouble with cooperation between systems.
▪ Although there is Hands－on work, we will train you after hiring how to work and process with Boehringer and how to use designated applications （business applications, FTP tools, incident ticket management system, change management system, etc.）.
In some cases, you may have to learn by yourself through e－Learning or reading materials.
2. Logical thinking, communication skills, coordination skills
▪ Collaboration with Japanese business departments, IT support vendors, and global IT teams will be required, resulting in coordination between departments.
• Communication is mainly in Japanese with business department users and support vendors.
• Communication with IT departments （global members） will be in English.
3. English ability
▪ Reading and writing is mandatory. It is necessary to respond to e－mails, read explanatory materials, and create documents such as operation procedure manuals in English.
▪ Oral communication is a plus for video conferencing, etc.
4. Being able to do business with major Microsoft applications
▪ MS－Word, MS－Excel, MS－PowerPoint, MS－Outlook