|部署・役職名||Digital Power Service Manager|
1. Responsible for Digital Power product （UPS，Rectifier，Battery, Monitoring System）engineering implementation and technical support in Japan, such as hardware installation, commissioning, system integration, maintenance and technical support, able to carry out complex technical problems management and tracking until resolve.
2. Engaged in the whole business process from product introduction test to service delivery and acceptance.
3. Keep effective communication with customer and TAC（Technical Assistance Centre） to solve problems. Responsible for handling technical cases on ticket system and keep tracking problems during the whole resolution process
4. Provide necessary technical support and training to customer and local engineers.
5. Responsible for independently communication with the customer and project support team for project technical solution and plan, timely feedback customer demand, discuss with R＆D and track demand implementation
【必須（MUST）】1. Working experience: More than 5 years working experience in Telecommunication Network/ Power Supply System/Datacenter Infrastucture projects.
2. Technical Knowledge: Familiar with one of the technologies area such as: power supply system/Wireless network base station/Router or Switch/IT Server/Storage/Transmission
3. Communication Skills: Proactive interpersonal skills required – innovative and active teamwork, good at communication and cooperation,
4. Business customer communication, schedule meetings and explain technical issues, confirm project planning with customer, handle some urgent network cases
5. Familiar with Office software
6. Project management: Basic knowledge in project schedule management is preferred
7. Knowledge in product quality management is preferred.
Japanese: Native level
Chinese or English: Plus point
Bachelor degree or above
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 社内公用語が英語|