|部署・役職名||Lead Product Consultant『外国籍52％×フォーブス誌「最速成長の技術系企業 25社」ランクイン』IT×グローバルのキャリアアップ目指せる環境です。|
• Participate in the pre sales stage （eg preparation of marketing materials and collaterals, client calls, demos） proposals and business development activities to ensure technical feasibility.
• Create solutions based on the customer needs and review estimates to prepare for RFIs and RFPs.
• Seek opportunities in mining the relationship to provide lasting value to the customer and share the same with the account team.
• Work with the client technical team, understand the eco system.
• Analyze customer requirements, challenges from an IT and business process perspective by interacting with the customer architects / SMEs and reviewing documentation.
• Provide recommendations （eg product implementation, platform identification, architecture suitability, gap analysis, customization/bolt on development and integration, product maintenance） to address the same.
• Create the solution architecture.
• Lead Proof of Concept for the business problem.
• Provide inputs on technical robustness and scalability of the product to the LPC.
• Interact with customers to identify customer expectations and ensure all customer issues are resolved appropriately.
• Review estimates and impact analysis, etcas prepared by the Senior Product Specialist.
• Understand the complexity of the projects, identify and involve the right mix of resources.
• Identify the tracks / modules and allocate the same to Senior Product Specialists.
• Identify the various stakeholders.
• Oversee offshoreonsite coordination to ensure transition of information （handshake） and query resolution related to project execution and report updates.
• Prepare and track project plan.
• Perform key project management activities like planning, work allocation and tracking, endtoenddelivery, daytoday interaction with onsite, status reporting, performance reporting, quality assurance activities, etc.
Collate status report and present the same to the customer.
• Coordinate with the SQAG （quality team） to meet project/process compliance.
• Share and negotiate with the customer on effort, timelines and cost.
• Review billing data and raise invoices.
Design and Implementation:
• Provide guidance to the team from a product perspective and suggest solutions.
• Participate and provide inputs in design and architecture reviews.
• Prepare summary ＆ detailed case study for the project.
• Follow up with team members to ensure updation of all relevant documents in Knowledge Management post completion of each project/module.
• Analyze team’s capabilities （SWOT） and allocate work efficiently.
• Resolve conflicts within team members.
• Support team building activities, Provide administrative support.
• Provide inputs on goal setting and performance appraisals of team.
• Identify training needs of team members and provide coaching support to them.
【必須（MUST）】Must Have Skills
More than 9 year experience in Portfolio ＆ Project management （PPM）
Bilingual （Business English and Business Japanese）
Science / Engineering graduate
Team Size – 10 offshore / onsite
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 上場企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 社内公用語が英語 女性管理職実績あり 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|