Implement and contribute to improving Health, Safety and Environmental （HSE） performance in the respective organization to ensure an exemplary HSE and Sustainability culture as well as a strong focus on
health and environment. Support the business by applying in－depth HSE knowledge to offer solutions and advice. Facilitate delivery of support from the Country HSE （PIP） and ensure effective risk management
through HSE excellence along ＊＊＊ values.
1. Key Performance Metrics
2. Ownership of performance
3. Regulatory compliance
4. Risk management
5. Audit and assurance
6. Training and competence
7. Control of contractors
8. Communication and engagement
【必須（MUST）】▪ 10 ＋ years total industry experience and 5＋ years as an HSE professional
▪ Lead/internal auditor qualified in HSE preferably ISO 45001 or ISO 14001 standards
▪ Knowledge and experience of electrical systems is a definite asset
▪ Experience in HSE for complete project life cycle and manufacturing is an advantage
▪ Independent, self－motivated leader with a passion for HSE work.
▪ Assertive with a pragmatic approach and supporting the business
▪ Experienced in delivering Safety and Environmental training.
▪ Collaborate with other functions in Local Division and other business divisions
▪ Excellent leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
▪ Engineering degree or diploma
▪ Degree in HSE Management or equivalent including any HSE certifications