|部署・役職名||Infrastructure － Process Integrations SME|
• ITIL Process Definition ＆ Standardization.
• Providing thought leadership and driving client long range plans and roadmap.
• Developing concepts, architecture frameworks and solution frameworks addressing core industry challenges and specific client needs.
• Provide transformational solutions and services for large deals and pursuits.
• Interact with client senior leadership to articulate value of Solution.
• Working with accounts and Client Services Group on sales pursuit for defining innovative solutions.
• Conduct Service Management understanding workshops.
• Conduct Cross functional analysis of the processes and align to ITIL V4.
• Ensure that all processes are well integrated and ensure proper information flow between processes.
• Ensure various processes interlaced and grow into maximum maturity and understand the roadblocks for cross process communications.
• Experience implementing the processes and integrating with other tools and methodologies across various departments.
【歓迎（WANT）】Technical skills （Required － Mandatory）
ServiceNow – ITSM, ITILv4, Process Consulting
Technical skills （Required － Nice to have）
Language skills needed
Japanese and English
Lead for 8－10 team members
• In IT Service Management SME must possess strong skills in development, facilitation and implementation of ITIL processes and tools within the ITSM / ITIL framework.
• Should be able to conduct ITSM process workshops and understand the dependencies on various other processes.
• Should be able to produce Maturity assessment reports and provide recommendations to improve process maturity with solid action items.
• Will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Work with customers to understand ITSM requirements and needs.
• Identify opportunities for ITSM process optimization.
• Develop ITSM modelling standards and guidelines
• Participate in review and update of ITSM processes to meet changing Business requirements.
• Create, update, review and approve documentation for new and existing ITSM processes.
• Apply CMDB / Config / Incident / Problem / Change Management best－practices and methodologies in the development and implementation of service maps （both business and technical services）.
• Serve as integral part of organization as a thought leader in applying change management principles to streamline business processes and optimize operational efficiencies and ensure services are performed within established service levels and Key Performance Indicators （KPIs）.
• Lead workshops with various stakeholders, both technical and non－technical, to understand the dependency and hierarchy of services and applications.
• Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision－making skill.