|部署・役職名||（Field Support Operation） Product Manager プロジェクトマネジャー|
Manages professional employees （jobs that typically fall on the B/E band） and/or supervisors. Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own job family. Adapts business unit, department, site or sub－function plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges. Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business unit, department or sub－function plan; receives guidance from manager. Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers.
Forecasts financial, manpower, and operational requirements for key businesses （start up, warranty, service agreements, paid service）. Identifies and pursues service agreement business in conjunction with marketing and sales.
Manages start ups in terms of time and cost requirements. Manages local inventories and RMA procedure. Maintains DSO according to goal. Manages systems start up and warranty cost under reserve.
Ensures customer satisfaction with Company service and system performance.
Interviews, hires, and trains customer engineers as necessary to support regional business.
Ensures employee satisfaction through:
－ communication of business progress and all related action.
－ setting goals and controlling achievements.
－ establishing training and career development plans.
Ensures the appropriate safety practices among customer engineers. Develop CE skills. Spots and develops managerial/other specialist talent. Ensures employee satisfaction through:
Escalates system downs according to valid escalation procedure, to ensure earliest possible return to service. Reports in a timely and accurate manner as required.
Achieves guaranteed up time and other parameters as sold to customers.
Promotes quality improvement processes to:
－ reduce cycle time
－ drive continuous improvement of technical performance
－ empower the work force
• Demonstrates in－depth understanding of concepts, theories and principles in own job family and basic knowledge of other related job families
• Applies understanding of the industry and how own area contributes to the achievement of objectives
• Manages a generally homogeneous team; adapts plans and priorities to meet service and/or operational challenges
• Identifies and resolves technical, operational and organizational problems
• Impacts the level of service and the team’s ability to meet quality, volume, and timeliness objectives
• Guided by policies and resource requirements within business unit, department or sub－function
• Guides, influences and persuades others internally in related areas or externally