|部署・役職名||ディレクターサービスオペレーション／カスタマーエンジニア Director Service Operation／Customer Engineer|
Provides leadership and direction through senior managers. Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple regions or diverse job families or departments within a major region or business unit. Develops and executes business unit, department or sub－functional strategy to achieve key business objectives. Decisions are guided by company and segment/functional strategy and objectives. Directs and controls the activities of one or more functional areas.
1. Directs a Fields Service group and responsible for all issues within the Division, including the design, development and implementation of exceptionally complex Service programs in accordance with commitments to customer satisfaction, Profit ＆Loss, and budget management.
2. Anticipates future account needs and facilitates the implementation of new approaches to service programs across the division with exceptional scope and significant customer impact.
3. Directs the strategic direction for all customer relationships within the division for operational and service commitments. Interfaces with internal and external customers on Divisional business and operational issues involving the company's service commitments.
4. As part of senior business group leadership team, ensures that such programs, strategies, and processes address high value problems （HVP） for the division and across segment and is aligned with the organization’s direction.
5. Leads interface with internal and external customers on service and customer satisfaction issues involving the divisions products.
6. Provides approval guidelines and leadership to reporting managers in the area of long－term program, strategy, and process design.
7. Defines performance metrics and reports on the field service division's progress against specific goals.
•Demonstrates broad and comprehensive understanding of different systems, theories and practices as well as the changing business environment
•Applies in－depth knowledge of own segment/function, business and commercial expertise to differentiate itself from the competition
•Leads a business unit, department or sub－function generally through multiple levels of managers of diverse activities; develops and executes business unit, department or sub－functional strategy to achieve key business objectives
•Evaluates key business challenges; directs the development of new or innovative solutions
•Guided by company strategy and business objectives, impacts results of segment/function
•Influences and negotiates at the top executive levels, with great latitude on outcomes; presents and defends complicated or delicate issues
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.