|部署・役職名||Revenue Assurance Analyst Manager, Revenue Assurance|
Revenue Assurance Analyst Manager will ensures that all products and services provided by the Telecom Service Provider are billed as per the commercial agreement with customers by ensuring billing – and configuration integrity and accuracy across the relevant systems.
Roles ＆ Responsibilities for Revenue Assurance Analyst Manager;
1. Collect ＆ Analyze Data,
2. Monitor KPI’s, set alarms and thresholds, set and persist logs
3. Presentation. Create recurrent automated reports with data, in a dashboard way
4. Recycle. Enable to add or remove scripts to run specific recycling tasks.
5. Enable updates to errored data to expedite fixes
6. Reintroduce data into normal processing billing chain
7. Training new employees
8. Setting and implementing strategy for identifying and recovering revenues leakage
9. Assigning and managing workload among team members to ensure optimal recovery
10. Managing and monitoring progress
11. Reporting results
12. Manages the relationships with service providers and vendor billing teams.
13. Controls and records drop out. Helps in reconciliation of cdrs across network elements, mediation and billing and not traceable
14. Rate and price CDR’s correctly to avoid under or over charging
15. Makes sure records go through all platforms with correct pricing
16. Coordinate with Reporting ＆ System section and Security Business unit to automate all revenue assurance process
【必須（MUST）】Minimum Qualifications for Revenue Assurance Analyst Manager;
1. Telecommunications experience
2. Bachelors Degree
3. Leadership performance in developing and driving excellence from a team while performing individual contributor’s tasks.
4. Ability to design efficient and effective solutions that align with established priorities
5. Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment which is subject to direction change and vision change
6. Ability to interact with customers to identify business problems, gather needs and determine requirements.
7. Ability to effectively and efficiently create requirement documents and work with developers to implement needed system changes.
8. Ability to communicate and review requirements documents both internally with Development and QA teams.
9. Proficient in using the Microsoft suite of tools （MS Word, Excel, Access）
10. Serve as a Revenue Assurance domain expert.
11. Positive ＆ can－do attitude.
12. Min 8 －10 years in Financial/Business Analysis, Revenue Assurance, and/or Telecom industry.
13. Min 5 years managing team
【歓迎（WANT）】Preffered Qualifications for Revenue Assurance Analyst Manager;
1. Experience in the Revenue Assurance processes and methodologies
2. Experience in BI tools and business analytics tools
3. Experience in Mobileum preferred but not needed
4. Experience using the Microsoft suite of tools （MS Word, Excel, Project, Visio）
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 日系グローバル企業 女性管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内ベンチャー制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語|