|部署・役職名||Revenue Assurance Analyst Sr.|
Revenue Assurance Analyst Sr. will analyze and track key performance indicators for all products and services provided by the Telecom Service Provider, reviews billed payments as per the commercial agreement with customers and makes sure all systems work in sync tracking all transactions. Look for trends, design what if models, profitability models, sales models, etc.
Roles ＆ Responsibilities for Revenue Assurance Analyst Sr.:
1. Provides consolidated view of discrepancies across Network, Mediation and Billing
2. Uses discretion to make independent decisions to facilitate the reconciliation of billing and invoicing to customers.
3. Provides Insights into the causes for CDRs being rejected/dropped by mediation and Systems
4. Helps to get Automated reprocessing of CDRs rejected/dropped by mediation or system
5. Manages complex revenue assurance projects that fall outside of the day to day scope; implementing ad－hoc procedures as needed. Evaluates and advises management on the resources and personnel required to complete various projects or tasks.
6. Coordinates and leads cross functional initiatives to address system or process deficiencies to mitigate revenue leakage.
7. Assists in the management of those in the Revenue Assurance Analyst and Associate roles, as needed.
8. Manages the relationships with service providers and vendor billing teams. Maintains good working relationships, even when negotiating through issues and disputes.
9. Handles complex escalations of unresolved issues surfaced by the Analysts or Associate.
10. Tracks key performance indicators; suggests adjustments to processes and systems to improve results, when needed.
11. Acts as 3rd level internal resource to assist team members in performing duties and providing expertise as needed.
12. Acts as back up for all Revenue Assurance positions as assigned.
13. Supports Accounting in the monthly closing of COS, and the Annual Audit.
14. Creates, Maintains, and Updates internal tracking documents, as necessary.
【必須（MUST）】1. 2 year（s）: At least 2 years’ supervisory experience
2. 5 year（s）: Experience in finance, accounting, cost accounting, auditing, revenue assurance or equivalent combination of education and experience
3. Problem Solving
4. Supervisory Skills
【歓迎（WANT）】1. Telecommunications experience
2. Bachelors or better in Finance
3. Bachelors or better in Business Administration
4. Bachelors or better in Accounting
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 日系グローバル企業 女性管理職実績あり 上場企業 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内ベンチャー制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語|