|部署・役職名||Digital Transformation Manager|
|仕事内容||The role is responsible for driving the Transformation agenda across North Asia Area. This requires you to proactively connect, partner and build relationships across business and functions. You are the trusted partner for the teams and lead the integration of Digital ＆ eCommerce. You act as key ‘window to the Digital ＆ eCommerce world’ to your peers and colleagues, ensuring up－to－date understanding of local digital environment, consumer behavior, pro－actively channeling opportunities for greater commercial successes through Digital ＆ eCommerce transformation projects into the organization to drive best－in－class digital ＆ eCommerce activation across owned, earned and paid media.|
【必須（MUST）】• University education as a minimum. Preferably majored in Marketing, Digital, and/ or eCommerce.
• 6 to 10 years of experience in similar role and has proven track record on Digital strategy and plan creation that has been enabled to drive impact in the organization.
• Has excellent English verbal and written communication skills; Japanese is a plus.
• Preferably worked in FMCG or was in an agency environment servicing FMCG companies.
• Have a solid understanding of Digital Marketing and eCommerce. Is able to demonstrate understanding of Global, Regional and local multi－channel environment, methodologies, practices, knowledge of technical architecture and operations.
• Have hands－on experiences in always－on, campaign and performance media management.
• Have strong analytical mindset. Able to understand Digital data sets and generate insights to identify new business opportunities and drive business growth.
• Proven track record in managing agency partnerships as well as successfully managing internal and external stakeholders.
• Proven track record in developing, implementing and executing Digital programs and campaigns across Content, Search, eCommerce, Analytics and Social Media.
• Proven track record in working with a variety of available tools, including analytics, media and publishing tools across functional domains.
• Ability to work at both strategic and activation/ operational level. Hands－on strategist/ self－starter.
【歓迎（WANT）】Toolset knowledge and experiences
• Highly proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Experienced in MarTech and AdTech environment and tools. Common ones are Adobe Suites, Google Suites, Sprinklr, other social and media platform insights tools, etc. And from media, with DSP, DMP and Programmatic.
• Experienced in CRM tools like SalesForce, Eloqua, etc.
• Familiar with Content Management tools. AEM preferred.
Personality we are looking for
• High energy, team player and innovative thinker that is committed to building key relationships across the business to positively influence business results through Digital.
• Able to work independently on projects or team environment.
• Is passionate about all things Digital, eCommerce and Transformation
• Networking capability with internal and external people
• Proven ability of customer oriented thinking and focus on understanding target markets to generate more inquiries and drive traffic through multiple channels
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to execute the project and make sure the targeted message reaches the audience
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり シェアトップクラス 年間休日120日以上 ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実 社内公用語が英語 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|