Strategic ＆ Organizational Leadership:
• Participate in the successful development, optimization and execution of effective medical strategies in the assigned therapy area/product, to achieve goals
• Ensures strategic alignment of therapy area/product scientific communication platform with local, and global plans
• Ensures sound scientific and medical guidance is provided for marketing strategies for therapy area/product
• Collaborates with key stakeholders to develop action plans aiming to appropriately position assigned products in response to the current unmet medical needs and market dynamics.
• Ensures proper reporting of Key Performance Indicators
• Leads the establishment and optimization of internal scientific resources for internal use.
• Oversees development and execution of the medical education plan based on HCP learning needs for assigned brand/therapy area. （i.e., symposia） and ensures local alignment.
• Support Medical Information by developing and providing answers on request from HCPs as needed.
• Leverages knowledge of clinical practice, KOL insights, competitor scientific activity, as well as future directions in healthcare to collaborate within CMR（Clinical Medical Regulatory） and with marketing as well as other functions to create brand strategy, plans and tactics. Supports team to distill scientific/medical knowledge and deliver internal medical training in collaboration with stakeholders.
• Ensures sound scientific content for HCP advisory meetings to achieve the meetings objectives in line with overall affiliate and Medical Affairs strategy
• Collaborates cross functionally and takes a leadership role among MSLs with Sales and Marketing and attends internal meetings outside of medical in order to offer in house training support which enhances and maintains the MSL understanding of all current strategies and to ensure proper strategic alignment between business units.
• Identifies gaps to be filled by clinical and outcomes research （global trials, local observational studies, ISS）
• Reviews and approves ISS and outcomes protocols and study reports
• Ensures sound scientific content for local investigator/results meetings
• Guides development of therapy area/product publication plan that is aligned with local and global publication and lifecycle plans and ensure timely execution （abstract and oral presentations, primary and secondary publications）
• Inputs into KOL engagement planning, execution and tracking and collaborates with internal stakeholders for alignment.
• Provides leadership and input for KOL engagement activities as KOL Advisory Boards, speaker training, etc..
• Participates in the brand related annual evaluation and update of KOL engagements and Individual Engagement Plans （IEPs）
• Provides scientific expertise, advice and guidance to KOL faculty during KOL advisory boards to support objectives.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by management
• Ensures full compliance of the team to all applicable laws in Japan, industry rules/regulations
【必須（MUST）】•MD / PhD （preferred） or Master with working experence in pharmaceutical industry
•Specialist－level therapeutic knowledge
•Basic marketing knowledge through formal training program preferred
•Business－level English communication skills
•Project management skills
•Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience
【歓迎（WANT）】•Interest and passion for science and business
•Action oriented, with a strong drive, and focus on results
•Ability to work effectively leading cross－functional team
•Problem identification/solving skills
•Strong presentation skills
•Literature search and assessment skills.
•Business－level skills in MS－Word, MS－Excel, MS－PowerPoint etc.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 創立30年以上 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 教育・研修制度充実|