|部署・役職名||DWBI Program Manager『外国籍50％×フォーブス誌「最速成長の技術系企業 25社」ランクイン』IT×グローバルのキャリアアップ目指せる環境です。|
About the role
Program manager for agile projects is responsible for planning leading, organizing, motivating and agile customer facing project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering projects that provide exceptional business value to our customer and business partners.
Role and Responsibilities
• Project Planning and Management – Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
• Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the project mission and goals of the organization.
• Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
• Team Management – Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work; leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentoring and developing team members.
• Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
• Client Suppor ＆ Communication – Support and manage customer expectations for project deliverables, manage stakeholder communications and help to implement an effective system of project governance.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Solid understanding of development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and the business environment
• Expertise of leading large scale DWBI implementations along with in depth understanding DWBI project life cycle.
• Should manage the teams based in India and Japan to ensure successful and timely delivery and experience of working with onsite－offshore model.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, budget, quality and team member performance.
• Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
【必須（MUST）】• Experience of leading DWBI Projects
• Experience with any RDBMS such as Oracle/MS SQL
• Strong Bilingual Skill （both Japanese and English writing/reading/communication）
【歓迎（WANT）】• Experience in Life Science commercial Domain is preferred.
• Exposure to BI tools such as Qliksense/Tableau is highly preferred.
• Exposure/understanding of AWS cloud architecture
• PMP or SCRUM certifications
|アピールポイント||外資系企業 上場企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 社内公用語が英語 女性管理職実績あり 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり|