|部署・役職名||Professional Integration Consultant in Leading Data Integration Company|
Our company provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 1,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as an Integration Consultant in Japan.
Our field professionals rely on proactive technical support during the post sales process – and our expert consultant team always steps up to the mark. We lead the design, development and implementation of complex and specialized products, applications, services and solutions. From delivering presentations and product demonstrations, to developing detailed installations or system integration plans, we ensure customers get the innovative, relevant, interoperable solutions they need.
• Define clients' integration requirements through analysis, and design
• Provide technical direction and assistance to clients regarding their integration needs
• Plan, design, implement and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity
• Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan
• Provide on－going education and technical assistance to current and prospective partners
• Display initiative, self－motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time,
meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world－class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
• Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
• Experience with enterprise integration tools
• Project Management and Java Programming and Linux/Unix Experience
• Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems using industry standard environments including
XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C＋＋, SQL and ASP
• Knowledge of enterprise systems （CRM, SFA, ERP）
• Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
• Strong oral and written communication in English （as all products information is produced in this default language）
• Strong oral and written communication in Japanese and ability to work evening hours, if needed
• Quick to embrace new technologies and ability to train others
• Manage multiple support cases at one time
• Works well in a fast－paced environment
• Client focused attitude
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 上場企業 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上|