|部署・役職名||【大手外資系物流企業】Program Manager, Change Management|
At our company , we're working to be the most customer－centric company on earth －－ including how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. We are continually striving to innovate and provide best in class delivery experience through the introduction of pioneering new products and services in the last mile delivery space.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self－starter to join as a Program Manager for JP Logistics team. This person will support in setting up the strategy for change management and ensure adoption and success measures are met.
This position will create mechanisms to effectively implement policy/SOP changes that impact JP Logistics. The role will partner closely with Product and Program teams regarding such Logistics－facing changes. The Program Manager will spot risks and ask the right questions to ensure appropriate trade－offs are made with any changes impacting Logistics.
This position requires deep customer focus, strong self－motivation and exceptional project management skills. It will involve regular communication with project sponsors and requires you to be detail－oriented and comfortable partnering with cross－functional business and technical teams. To be successful in this role, you need to pair strong analytical skills and a data－driven outlook with strong intuition. This role will be based in Tokyo and involves frequent domestic travel.
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
Support in development of scalable change management strategies and plans to support the implementation of policy/SOP changes across all relevant channels
Create framework to measure adoption and effectiveness
Relentlessly advocate for Logistics and striving to simplify and improve customer experience
Support implementation of continuous improvement projects
Execute and drive Change Requests from internal Change Management platform
Work closely with the business, operations, and technical teams on the individual projects, features, and launches to track progress, milestones, issues, and risks
Execute change management assessments
Organize and drive multiple weekly meetings with internal teams to obtain or share information in order to receive approval for the change requests
Spot risks and ask the right questions to ensure appropriate trade－offs are made with any changes
Manage existing Change Requests by tracking, prioritizing, and monitoring it
Collaborate with global key stakeholders from global Change Management Team to improve Change Management platform and contents
Send out Change Request update to the key stakeholders Bi－Weekly basis
Our Company is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
|労働条件||＊Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.|
【必須（MUST）】· Bachelor’s degree
· 2＋ years of experience in facilitating cross－functional teams
· 3＋ years of Project/Program Management experience
· 3＋ years of experience in data analytics and stakeholder management
· Business level in English
· Business level in Japanese （including reading and writing）
【歓迎（WANT）】· MBA or Master’s Degree in a related field
· Excellent communication skills （written and verbal）.
· Prior experience in change management and communications methodologies, with demonstrated ownership of change management processes
· Demonstrate a strong track record of team leadership within a large－scale, rapid and process－driven environment
· Being able to translate operational issues into workable solutions and to dive deep whilst seeing the big picture.
· In－depth knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and its practical usage to solve problems and optimize processes.
· Work independently in a fast－paced and rapidly changing environment.
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|