|部署・役職名||Japan Equity Research Analyst|
• Analyst will work on Global Equity Research Department and be tasked to research/evaluate/recommend investment ideas （specifically Japan equity） that meet investment objectives for Portfolio Management teams
• Background experience in Japan Industrials / Automobiles coverage is required, additional coverage in Asia Pacific is a plus
• Prepare recommendations via written/oral summaries to firm's Portfolio Managers
• Build and maintain earnings models and informational databases such as valuation, comparative analyses and ESG.
• Draw upon a wide array of information sources （Public filings, company literature, business publications, etc.） to suggest differentiated investment ideas and insights
• Attend conferences, tours, and company visits － provide concise feedback to the team
• Experience in securities analysis （either buy－ or sell－side） required;
• Minimum Years of Experience: 5＋ years of experience; 7－10 years preferred.
• Fluent in Japanese and English
• Strong analytical and written communications skills.
• Motivated, enthusiastic, hard－working, personable with strong communication skills.
• Capable of working independently, yet as part of a team.