|部署・役職名||Sr Research Associate, Real World Evidence | 外資グローバルCRO | 東京ポジション|
The Sr. Research Associate, Real World Evidence is responsible for executing a variety of research activities in support of research that generates health economic data and patient outcomes.
• Responsible for delivery of project outputs that are within budget and timelines and meet quality standards.
• Conduct literature reviews and online research to support Real World Evidence projects.
• Conduct patient interviews to gain insights into healthcare.
• Contribute to proposal development and preparation of bid defense materials to assist in winning new Real World Evidence （RWE） projects.
• Prepare presentation materials （in PowerPoint） and assist in document development （in Word ＆ Excel） for Real World Evidence （RWE） proposals, protocols, reports, manuscripts, posters, etc.
• Summarize research data.
• Degree in economics, public health or other health related fields or acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of two to three years of related industry experience.
• The ability to develop understanding of retrospective and prospective research methods, phase IIIB/IV study designs, HEOR and related methodology.
• Strong personal communication and good teamwork skills
• Other experience includes extensive experience with personal computers; knowledge of statistical software.
• Fluent in written English. Regional language fluency is preferred （Japanese）.
• Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint