|部署・役職名||Senior DSP Product Specialist|
Specific Responsibilities include:
· Act as an escalation point for the most complex and in－depth issues that potentially span multiple external and internal organizations, supporting local Sales and Consulting teams, and local agencies, with technical questions around your area of specialization （phone, email, in－person）.
· Be able to understand technical architecture of our DSP, and technical specifics of our key products, including being able to read code and speak with Product Managers and Engineers.
· Contribute to training material and documentation for both internal and external users of our products.
· Define what our advertisers and agencies want from our core display advertising product, including how it’s packaged, how it’s targeted, how it’s tracked, and how it’s reported.
· Develop product requirements for new initiatives and influence product teams to develop your idea through use of compelling written arguments.
· Proactively develop and maintain strong relationships across teams comprising finance, product, analysts, designers, engineers, business leaders, partners and, most importantly, customers.
【必須（MUST）】· Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility with technical and non－technical business owners.
· Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
· Technical curiosity and excitement to learn new technologies. Understands a broad range of operational troubleshooting techniques and knows how to use them to solve technical problems.
· Can distill customer technical needs into clear, concise written documentation and present these findings to an internal product and engineering team. A drive to dig deeply into technical details, （e.g. key dependencies） with customers and internal technical stakeholders to solve a technical problem. Can understand why a technical decision was made and drive a constructive discussion.
· Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results.
· Writing basic level SQL queries, using BI Tools （e.g. QuickSight, Tableau）
· Significant technical and operational experience with multiple domain areas of programmatic advertising technologies （DSP, RTB, BS, MLO, Ad verification, ad tracking, ad attribution, etc.）.
· Advanced knowledge of Ad Platform architecture （bidding engines, second－price vs first－price auctions, pixeling and tag managers, cookies and IDFA, viewability, etc）.
· 3＋ years experience in programmatic advertising in a consultative role.
· Fluency in English and Japanese
【歓迎（WANT）】· Hands－on basic level scripting knowledge （Python/Shell or other similar coding languages）.
· 5＋ years in programmatic advertising product management
· Experience with APIs and technical integrations
· Able to understand different request types （e.g. put, post, get etc）, able to interpret query parameters inside URLs and proficient at reading JSON objects
· MBA preferred