The role will be based in Delivery station in Nagoya.
We are looking for a highly motivated, gemba－oriented, scalable HR professional to join the rapidly growing our HR team.
Our logistics team is our last mile delivery service and the team has grown in multiples during the past year and a half.
The Sr. HRBP, based on a deep insights of what's happening on Delivery Station floor, work with the senior management team to develop, implement and drive results increasing organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing workforce capability, improving organizational design and structure, providing change leadership, strategic staffing, talent management / succession planning and supporting day－to－day operations as well as on－going process improvement.
This person will rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, handle employee relations, perform management coaching, and organizational assessment and development matters.
This role provides strong project management to various HR initiatives ＆ company－wide HR projects including automation projects, management training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc.
Additionally, this role will have opportunity to develop junior members and peers through coaching and mentoring which is an ideal path for people manager role as well.
This position will be perfect for someone who wants to stretch and grow in a rapidly growing global organization as HR Professional, while staying connected to exciting gemba where front line associates are delivering smiles to our customers.
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit our site.
|労働条件||＊＊Salary Information＊＊ Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st interview.|
【必須（MUST）】• Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
• 8 ＋ Yrs of HR experience
• 3 ＋ Yrs HRBP experience supporting business unit/function
• 1 ＋ yrs HR program management experience
• Computer Knowledge － Excel, Power point, Windows
• Fluent level Japanese language （Reading ＆ Writing） • Business Level English Language （Reading ＆ Writing）
【歓迎（WANT）】• Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field is preferred.
• Should have partnered with business leaders in highly complex and dynamic business setting.
• Excellent presentation skills and knowledge of employment laws
• Knowledge of Japanese Labor Laws • Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking, and self－initiative
• Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use company best practices for maximum effectiveness
• Experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, functions and practice; performance appraisal systems and staff development, HR analytics
• Proven ability to prioritize tasks and to organize workload to assure that short timelines are met while having frequent interruptions
• Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
|アピールポイント||従業員数1000人以上 シェアトップクラス 2年連続売り上げ10％以上UP 年間休日120日以上 自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 20代管理職実績あり 上場企業 産休・育休取得実績あり ストックオプション制度あり 社内公用語が英語 教育・研修制度充実 管理職・マネージャー|