• To work as part of the Management Team to contribute financial and operational expertise to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the company by providing leadership in:
1. Financial matters, including budget development, planning ＆ reporting; financial reporting of investment project activities.
2. Operational matters, including managing administrative and HR requirements and overseeing activities to ensure safe and cost－effective management of the company.
• To interact and participate in the Board of Directors meetings by providing human capital and financial reports and information to ensure sound financial and operational governance
• To work closely with the Stakeholder Management Team to provide financial and operational monitoring and controls on all work and activities, including reporting and overseeing analysis of data and budget administration
Role and Responsibilities:
• Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Responsible for HR and oversee management of all operational functions increasing effectiveness and efficiency.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, cash flow management, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long－term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Support employee communication with the management team.
【必須（MUST）】• Strong HR background and work in Finance
• Languages （business－level English and Native level Japanese）
• Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash－flow management.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Team Player
• People management ＆ leadership skills
• Drive for Success
• MS Office; including Outlook, Access, Word ＆ Excel
|対象年齢||40歳 ～ 49歳|
|年齢制限理由||技能等の継承のため労働者数の少ない年齢層を対象とするため / 省令３号のロ|