|部署・役職名||Recruiting Marketing PM|
We’re looking for a smart, customer－obsessed innovator and owner to join our recruiting team. In this role you’ll develop and manage multimedia content including video, social media, digital, mobile, print and more to attract the right candidates.
Key responsibilities include:
• Localization of our careers website along with a strategy to help teams across company create their own footprint on the site while staying consistent with our culture and leadership principles.
• Development of social media as both a brand strategy and candidate generation tool by partnering with social media experts on the business side to drive engagement strategies and metrics.
• Improving our candidate experience and helping us work toward our vision of creating the same type of experience we provide to our retail customers.
• Leverage our Employee Value Proposition （EVP） to create flexible, targeted marketing messaging by while still staying true to our culture.
• Help our recruiters by increase direct applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in an applicable discipline （marketing, business, communications, etc.）
• 3＋ years of experience in content management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to write compelling copy
• Experience with video storytelling
• Experience writing, editing and managing a library of written and multimedia content
• Experience producing a diverse range of materials such as white papers, newsletters, presentations, educational materials, tutorials, scripts, blogs, and wikis.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Advanced degree （MBA or other applicable advanced degree）