Roles and Responsibilities
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Developing intelligent, insightful reporting on the key operational drivers of our business
· Maintain and analyze operational business metrics using data to drive down operational waste and errors.
· Develop and manage a program to improve tools, systems, redundancy planning, processes, and reporting to monitor and mitigate operational and financial risks associated with meeting our speed, productivity and quality performance SLAs.
· Create, manage, and analyzing customer survey data, net promoter scores, and other operational data to provide insights that enable improvements to the customer experience.
· Verify daily order processing, payment reconciliation, and contract submissions.
· Identify opportunities and complete process improvement projects.
· Collaborate with global team, departments and external vendors to continuously improve sales and operations related processes.
· Leverage internal tools and Salesforce.com to develop and maintain sales and operations workflow automation, reports and dashboards that allow sales and operations to optimize their time, monitor their business and maximize their productivity.
· Manage daily order processing, payment reconciliation, and fulfillment of gift cards and subscription orders.
· Manage inbound daily client service contacts, including response and resolution.
· Serve as secondary interface between Operations and Product Management, Marketing, Category Management, Legal, Finance, and Accounting for product launch support.
【必須（MUST）】Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Operations Management or related field.
4＋ years' experience in successful processing and prioritization of high volumes of data and ability to complete the tasks on the same business day.
4＋ years proven project management ability that shows how to organize, find solutions, and follow through to a successful conclusion.
Proven excellent communication skill （written and verbal） and/or confidence in communicating in a cross cultural setting and enforcing difficult business decisions
Internal and external customer focus and a work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed, above and beyond expectations.
Independent and Entrepreneurial – ability to work with minimal guidance in a fast－paced and rapidly changing environment.
Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and deliver results while managing multiple projects and operational task expectations.
Strong computer skills, working in multiple applications, especially the MS Office Suite.
Experience working on projects with global stakeholders.
【歓迎（WANT）】Project/Program Management Certification: PMP, or equivalent, Lean Six Sigma.
Advanced experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM system.
Familiarity with Structured Query Language （SQL） and data visualization tool such as Tableau.