|部署・役職名||（ Senior ） Brand Manager|
The Senior Brand Manager reports to Marketing Director, Japan and is responsible for launching new products by identifying potential products; conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time－integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Study company products.
• Translate technical details into benefits for the users.
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products.
• Develop product marketing strategies （pricing, advertising, product launching）
• Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return－on－investment analyses; establishing time schedules with HQ and APAC teams.
• Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
• Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
• Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
• Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
• Collaborate with leadership to develop our B2B brand messaging, value propositions, and general image, as well as a marketing plan to communicate those concepts.
• Undertake appropriate geographic/product analyses. Makes recommendations and takes action in areas such as market segmentation, pricing analysis, distribution analysis, product evaluation, etc.
• CRM － Clinic Customers. Channel Management.
• Treatment Menu Development.
• Manage marketing budget.
【必須（MUST）】Education, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• At least 8 years of experience in Marketing including 5 years of B2B marketing.
• Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager, Brand Manager or similar role in a medical aesthetics or beauty product company （device, equipment and/or skin care） would be a plus
• Proven experience in building and executing brand plans
• Proven experience with successful new product launches
• Experience working in an international matrix organization
• Ability to thrive working on several projects and communicate across multiple departments
• Good command of English in both oral and written communication