|部署・役職名||Head of Digital Sales|
• Driving solution strategy and creating win themes mapped to client’s business requirements in the application services space for Japan
• Creating solutions for proactive pitches and RFI/RFP responses
• Defining the overall solution approach and theme and decide on which internal organizations have to contribute
• Brief internal teams on the solution approach and manage the solution building process with various teams.
• Collect inputs from various teams and create complete solution description
• Collect Market intelligence on competition and use the same for solution definition.
• The role will require discussions and meetings with alliance partners and third party vendors.
• Define strategy for deal structuring, create win themes and identify relevant artefacts to support in winning the deal.
• Interface with the BU account teams, Client Partners and client to present the benefits and value proposition of the solution
• Attend customer meetings to understand business context, IT landscape, business and technical requirements
• Attend proposal presentation meetings with customers and prospects to present and discuss suggested solutions
• Support sales teams in demand creation activities by attending customer or prospect meetings to present capabilities and delivery approach
• At least 15 years of experience of which at least 10 years should be in sales, primarily on applications. Must have an understanding and appreciation of Application Development and AMS
• Strategic thinker with excellent CXO interface skills, communication ＆ ability to deliver presentations fluently in both English and Japanese.
• Experience in leading large digital transformation deals from inception to closure.
• Proven track record in consulting, advising and solution selling. Ability to lead range of RFP/RFI initiatives within the account.
• Prior experience in working with globally distributed teams in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment. Ability to lead multi－cultural teams in a rapidly changing environment, work effectively under high pressure, growth mode.
【歓迎（WANT）】Nice to Have
• Experience with a Global Delivery Model based IT Services company will be an added advantage
• Excellent working knowledge of digital technologies like cloud, automation and AI. Should be able to advise clients on how to leverage services
A good network in the Japan market with customers and OEMs.