• Responsible for the safe growth and profitability of the territory for the Sector
• Identifies and develops incremental sales opportunities within the territory, supports sales team acting as coach giving sound guidance and advice to team members, playing an active role in helping others achieve business and personal development goals
• Develops effective sales strategies, plans and schedules to meet targets for sales, orders and profits and in accordance with the specific territory
• Inputs into annual planning process with territory growth initiatives and plans
• Actively leads the organisation to support Sector activities making recommendations for Strategic accounts and initiatives for innovation ventures
• Ensure the sales team is staffed accordingly, with a strong focus on identifying the right profiles for specific positions adding bench strength to the team
• Consistently explores the needs of current and potential talent and invests in the changes that will make the organization an industry－leading place to work, take proactive steps to address and resolve critical gaps in terms capability and competence, fully involved in the OCR process
【必須（MUST）】• A Minimum of 5 years selling/marketing experience with laboratory instrumentation within the specified territory.
• Proven track record in sales, sales management or general management in a B to B business environment with demonstrable growth.
• Business level English ability
【歓迎（WANT）】• Experience of leadership and management with the ability to manage through others and manage others across boundaries and time zones