|部署・役職名||[アメリカ系EV企業] － Software Engineer, Maps ＆ Navigation, Japan|
We are leader in self－driving support technology and we’re building the world's best in－car navigation experience. These two fields overlap in the role of Maps Engineer. We're looking for motivated software engineers that are up to the challenge.
You will implement next generation algorithms on top of large amounts of data from our fleet. This is a cornerstone on which Navigate on our self－driving support system and vehicle summon are implemented. In addition, the same data will drive more efficient routing and better turn－by－turn navigation for customers.
The ideal candidate is self－driven, has experience developing high－performance applications and motivated by complex algorithmic problems. Our engineers must bring a principled, data－driven methodology to software development with a passion for improving quality of their products. Flexibility is paramount, as the engineer must learn a wide array of technologies to improve customer experience ranging from route quality and ETA prediction all the way to self－driving capabilities.
· Rapidly prototype in－car customer experiences
· Extract meaningful data from fleet telemetry via automated processes
· Implement complete features with both client and server footprint
· Drive your changes end to end from concept to in car drive test
· Design, code, and debug software on Linux－based embedded platforms and Linux servers
· Work with a cross－functional team of hardware engineers, application/UI software engineers, and designers
【必須（MUST）】· Valid driver’s license in Japan, 2－year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering or the equivalent in experience
· Evidence of exceptional achievement in academia or industry
· Fluency in Japanese and English
· Proficient in one of C＋＋, Python
· Experience writing and shipping customer－facing code
· High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
· Experience with Maps / GIS / Computational Geometry data is a strong plus
· Willingness to learn new technologies in any area of the stack: Vehicle Control, Routing/Guidance Algorithms, Server Infrastructure, UI, Embedded Systems
· Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2－year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history