We are a leading Consulting led IT Services company in Japan and United Kingdom supporting Nikkei 225 and Fortune 500 companies with offices in Yokohama, London and offshore teams in Chennai （India）.
We deliver a range of solutions and IT services ranging from Project Management,
Blockchain solutions and Digital Transformation by leveraging ServiceNow, SmartDocs and SalesForce platforms.
As senior member of our Japan Sales Team, you will play a key role in developing new accounts as well as manage key accounts in Japan.
You will have the opportunity to work with our teams to create innovative, high quality solutions to meet our client’s business needs. In nut－shell, we are looking for a ‘hunter’ profile of Sales Director who can create new services opportunities to sell our various services and solutions to target prospects and customers.
What will you do?
• Leverage sales and business development experience to identify or create new opportunities for Project Management Service, Blockchain and Digital Transformation services using SmartDocs, ServiceNow orSalesForce platforms, ensure opportunities conversion to business as per client needs
• Selling solutions concepts to the client and influencing the client to award new business
• Conduct research as well as competitor analysis to define strategies that can help enable favourable outcomes
• Review sales plan, pursuit plan/business pipeline with leadership to ensure annual target achievement
• Expert knowledge of MSA/Other contract process ＆ standards and understand the nuances of MSAs and interdependencies to other business aspects
• Conduct client presentations, workshops, and drive pricing and MSA negotiations with the client. Work closely with Practice Directors and Solution Delivery teams to build customized solutions pitches for the target account
【必須（MUST）】• Business level fluency in English
• Minimum of 15 years of sales experience selling IT services and solutions.
We are only looking for candidates with enterprise IT services sales experience. Sales professionals from Hardware and Software/Cloud/Network products sales will not be considered
• Experience selling ServiceNow or SalesForce implementation and customization services will be given preference
• Good understanding of industry specific trends and IT solutions business in Japan
• Track record of directly interacting and building relationship with CXO level, strong network and contacts in large Japanese accounts
• Reasonable understanding of Global Delivery Model and how offshore centric services model works
• Hands－on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations to CXOs and IT leadership
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of IT trends such as digital transformation, blockchain, AI will be preferred
• Minimum of Bachelor degree from reputed university
|アピールポイント||社内公用語が英語 女性管理職実績あり 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 資格支援制度充実 海外事業 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み|