|部署・役職名||Analytics Practice Director|
You will be responsible for designing and implementing analytic ecosystems and services that support discrete business outcomes. Through this Practice, we tackle our Customers’ most complex data and analytics related issues, helping them devise the most effective data foundation and analytics solutions from initial data acquisition to business analytics embodiment and testing of their entire business ecosystem in production.
• Management of 10 direct reports within the analytics practice team and responsible for assigning appropriate projects to members based upon their skills and expertise.
•Support, develop and coach your direct reports with objective setting, professional development, and general managerial activities.
•Developing and extending Japan services growth in data and analytics, includes ensuring the team has applicable and timely training/development to support new service offerings and enhancements to existing accounts.
•Working with resource management to ensure the availability of suitably skilled Consultants for data and analytics projects as well as internal recruitment
•Advise on recruitment needs and participate in applicable stages of the interview process.
•Ensure efficient utilization is maintained within the practice, working with team managers and resource management to effectively place Consultants and enable the opportunity for rotation.
•Actively work with Service Sales team for pre－sales of business services in terms of data and analytics to support sales target of the team.
• Work collaboratively with the other Japan practice leads and teams to ensure growth and Client satisfaction.
•Encourage and participate in meetings and the sharing of information across the teams.
•Proactively mitigate and manage delivery risks.
•Adaptation and evolution of service offerings and delivery techniques to ensure we remain innovative and relevant to our Clients, the market and our Consultants.
•Harvesting of optimal and innovative delivery solutions that can be evolved into packaged repeatable solutions that can be sold and delivered effectively, efficiently, and with minimal known risk.
始業終業休憩 : 当社の定時は9時~17時半、休憩45分。7時間45分が実働時間になります。
Skills and Experience
• Proven leadership skills and experience more than 5 years
• Experience leading technical consulting teams with more than 10 members
.•Deep experience in the data and analytics fields with an understanding of data warehousing and other database solutions, data science, cloud technology, and related solutions
• Competitive and winning spirit and a ‘can do’ attitude
• Experience in leading large, complex data/solution delivery programs
Experience in digital marketing and marketing technologies and solutions.
• Experience of different options for implementation of Data and Analytics solutions
• Analytics and Data platform and IT solutions including big data, analytics platforms, ad－tech solutions.
• Open to innovation and exploration of newly emerging solutions or technologies
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree or equivalent experience, MBA is a plus.
【歓迎（WANT）】• Experience with leading Data and Analytics Practice highly desirable
|アピールポイント||上場企業 創立30年以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 教育・研修制度充実 管理職・マネージャー 完全土日休み フレックスタイム|