|部署・役職名||IT Security Associate|
● Perform the internal Information Technology and Security Operations in Japan
● Perform regular operations related to IT Governance and security in a timely manner.
● Provide technical and physical support related to IT and security for local Japan users.
● Assist the implementation, and maintenance of networks and IT services for all Japan users.
● Respond to the active issues and troubles including cyber incidents.
● Continually improve and optimize company efficiency through process improvement and automation
● Ensure systems and organization operate with the absolute highest level of security
● 3＋ years experience in an Information Technology, involved in Security and IT operations inconsideration
of IT governance ＆ controls
● Hands－on technical expertise － infrastructure and network device configuration, and scripting and/or
programming languages, etc.
● General knowledge of systems administration and operations, including security, monitoring, etc.
● Basic understanding of infrastructure and networking technology concepts
● Basic understanding of MacOS and Linux as client/workstation management
● General knowledge with security best practices, including knowledge for system hardening, secure
programming and coding, and physical security
● Familiarity with FISC security guidelines, NIST cybersecurity framework, and ISO security framework
● Ability to thrive in a high－growth, fast－paced, and dynamic environment
● Experience working in crypto/digital asset industry is a big plus
● Native Level Japanese and advanced English language （Reading/Writing） skills are required