|部署・役職名||Product Executive （Client Service）|
Responsible for providing broad support to the Product Management team and Sales teams primarily in regards to the preparation of fund and product materials to clients/consultants and the administration of discretionary managed client accounts.
• Prepare market and statistical data to be used in marketing materials.
• Prepare/Translate fund manager market commentary for client disclosure reports.
• Administer corporate－related data for use in the preparation of RFPs and questionnaires from clients and consultants.
• Administer discretionary managed client accounts including cash management， fund dealing and review of investment guidelines/ discretionary management agreements.
• Ensure all amendments to client data are processed and that client data is kept up to date on a timely and accurate basis.
• Respond promptly and professionally to the requests and queries from clients and consultants.
• Proactively manage and develop relationship with administrative counterparts and liaise with other related departments to provide necessary documents and materials for clients and consultants.
• Be familiar with the team’s current procedures and FSA compliance requirements.
• Stay business and result oriented， rather than workload oriented， and fulfil job responsibilities in line with business objectives.
• Be willing to support each other and proactively undertake new tasks/challenges as required – go beyond the areas which are perceived as your own.
• Conduct open， timely and effective communication， both cross－functionally and by line escalation.
【必須（MUST）】• Native level Japanese and advanced business English in reading and writing.
• A good working experience in the of the financial market （ideally asset management）， client support and reporting for both retail and institutional clients.
• PC skills: Microsoft Excel， PowerPoint and Bloomberg
• Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical skills; ability to work under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines
• Creative， innovative， and pro－active
• Stay business and result oriented， rather than workloads oriented， and fulfil job responsibilities in line with business objectives.
• Act as team worker; be willing to support each other and proactively undertake new tasks/challenges as required – go beyond the areas which are perceived as your own.