|部署・役職名||Strategic Alliances Manager, SAP （Sales）|
The Strategic Alliances Manager （SAM） is responsible for delivering revenue and pipeline fulfillment against a defined quota with both SAP and Named Partners in the assigned territory.
This role reports to the SAP Alliance Leader for Asia Pacific and Japan and is part of the Channels ＆ Alliances organization led by the Regional Vice President of APAC Partners at the firm. The SAM territory assignment will align geographically with the SAP Japan market unit and a list of defined Named Partners to ensure effective coverage of the partner’s field resources and GTM execution.
This is a sales－oriented role aimed to develop the assigned territory in and around SAP－led accounts with a dual scope.
The SAP Japan Alliance Management responsibility will require collaboration with the SAP field sales organization to create joint sales opportunities and demand.
You will work to drive the execution of a joint business plan spanning key activities such as enablement, territory analysis ＆ planning, demand generation, deal support, delivery skills development and capturing customer references. You will lead and engage in local events, sales meetings, account planning sessions, local marketing events, etc. to evangelize and educate their SAP field counterparts on the firm. To be successful with this objective, the SAM is expected to develop a strong understanding of the firm's ＆ SAP Solutions, the partner ecosystem surrounding them and the business value that customers derive。
You will also be required to drive the execution of the company’s partner strategy in Japan in and around the SAP Go to market （GTM） through similar activities outlined above. The successful candidate will collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute plans focused on new partner identification, recruitment, and enablement
【必須（MUST）】You are great at:
• Planning ＆ Detail: develop ＆ maintain a regional plan to attain coverage and the revenue goals for the region;
• Opportunity management: monitoring and managing pipeline and working with the extended team members locally, regionally ＆ globally to remove roadblocks to transactions.
• Cultivating relationships ＆ diplomacy: with key partner stakeholders spanning all levels to create high－value relationships that enable mutual success, as well as dealing with disputes diplomatically to preserve both short term outcomes with long term relationships
• Demand Generation activities: participating in joint activities to create pipeline—networking, joint planning, and targeted sales campaigns in your territory
• Problem Solving ＆ Sales: support partners ＆ the firm's Account Executives to evaluate and diagnose customer requirements to qualify opportunity fit for the firm’s suite of solutions
• Complex enterprise sales: Co－sell the firm's solutions with multiple partner teams spanning Account Executives, Presales, Customer Success ＆ Professional Services / Consulting.
• Building enduring partnerships: Partner selection / acquisition / validation together with regional Channel organization, in coordination with SAP, Alliances and Professional Services, and then monitoring the execution of the business plan together with regional Alliances organization
• Customer Success: engagement with licensed customers to ensure project success, customer references, ensuring the firm is part of their future roadmap and spotting opportunities for up－sell ＆ cross－sell.
【歓迎（WANT）】What it takes:
• Experience in field sales or related partner management and partner sales experience
• Demonstrated track record to meet or exceed quotas with regards to the above experience
• Experience working with license sales teams at SAP or other large ERP vendors and related markets highly desirable
• Proven ability to work with cross－functional sales, marketing ＆ related teams to achieve objectives while operating as a team player
• Strong written and verbal skills including communication and presentation skills
• Strong understanding of sales and marketing principles
• Strong program and project management skills
• Demonstrated experience in the development of enabling programs for sales and partner channel
• Demonstrated ability to articulate, communicate and educate external audiences including partners and customers, on the business－level value propositions of complex solutions and/or related software solution offerings
• Travel across the assigned territory as required to attend physical meetings
• Excellent English written ＆ oral skills to engage with the regional ＆ global team members