|部署・役職名||Sr. Product GTM manager － New Products|
· Leading the Devices' strategic initiatives such as forming the Go－to－Market plan and product management for devices and work with a cross－functional team of business, marketing and merchandising, internal development team, designers and operations managers.
· Lead cross－functional teams to deliver projects on time.
· Conduct business and financial analysis, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting
· Have obsession to drive a better customer experiences through everything that we do.
· Research and identify new merchandising/marketing opportunities for Devices e－commerce sales; communicate opportunities effectively to senior management; drive execution of approved projects.
· Support definition of customer services policies to improve best customer experiences.
· Role is global in nature – will work with teams in other markets. Build strong internal relationships. Influence internal teams including other regions to deliver the right results for our business growth.
You are the perfect candidate for this role if:
· You have led strategic initiatives such as forming the Go－to－Market plans and product management for consumer devices and worked with a cross－functional team of product development team, business, marketing, designers and merchandisers, and operations managers.
· You have led sales strategies and demand generation strategies for an e－commerce or retail business.
· You area a self－starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast－paced, dynamic and often ambiguous environment.
· You enjoy solving problems innovatively and are good at crafting solutions, both strategically and tactically.
· You use data to make the best decisions for your customers.
· You communicate clearly and effectively with cross functional groups and senior management.
· You’re not afraid to getting your hands dirty in day－to－day tasks to get things done.
· You have the obsession to drive a best－in－class experience across our Devices.
About the team:
This team is one of the fastest growing marketing teams in Devices and is chartered to launch products and improve the customer experience while increasing Device sales and engagement. We refuse to accept constraints, internal or external, and have strong bias for action and ownership.
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in an associated discipline
· 5＋ years demonstrable experiences in product management, project management, and/or marketing.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen （strong bias for action）.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills － Proficiency with analytics tools and web traffic reporting,
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast－moving, dynamic environment.
· Street smarts and willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what's necessary.
· PC skills; Advance on Excel （Pivot table/Data analysis）, Intermediate on Word/PowerPoint.
· Business level Japanese and English. Japanese requirement includes analyzing customer reviews and social network postings in Japanese. English requires good written and speaking capability （TOEIC: 850 or above）.
· A Masters of Business Administration （MBA） degree preferred
· Ability to conceptualize, scope, and execute projects to strict deadlines
· Confident, self－motivated individual with strong, demonstrable bias for action
· Past experience driving consumer product or website launches
· Proven ability to create customer－facing content that is on－brand, relevant, and tailored to an online audience
· Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization
· Strong leader with excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills in both Japanese and English
－ Excellent documentation and workflow management in English
－ Excellent writing and copyediting skills in Japanese