|部署・役職名||外資系スポーツアパレル/シニアストアマネージャーポジション （勤務地：Factory Outlet りんくう in 大阪）|
Location: Factory Outlet Rinku in Osaka
Purpose ＆ Overall Relevance in the Organization
• Drives profitability of store by meeting or exceeding sales and profit targets while controlling operational expenses （NS, CAPEX, OPEX）.
• The core expectations include coaching store management team to allocate all resources within the store to provide consumers with outstanding experience while leading and inspiring store team to meet or exceed commercial goals and build Brand equity.
• Lead, manage and direct leadership team to deliver sales, profits and brand standards.
• Demonstrates ownership of store performance by monitoring the allocation of resources and organizes processes to drive profitability in a variety of situations and market conditions.
• Utilizes all available store and market data to make commercial decisions based on sound analysis and financial judgment.
• Positively communicates and actively demonstrates the Brand Values and Japan Retail Mission.
• Manages an effective, efficient and stable retail environment, ensuring all adidas policies, procedures, initiatives and strategies are consistently implemented.
• Ensures store team compliance and drive continuous improvement with all store operational policies and procedures.
• Deliver specific reporting required by Senior Manager or Retail Back Office.
Self－Learning and Talent Management:
• Positively influences all business stakeholders by offering suggestions and ideas on ways to improve operations and processes.
• Lead the store HR planning, recruitment, on－boarding, training, and development initiatives while actively developing succession plans and ensuring all HR policies and procedures are adhered to.
Service and Selling Culture:
• Supports and coaches store management team to understand ability to increase store profitability by adhering to operational best practices and creating a leading shopping experience for the consumer.
• Understands the behaviour and patterns of own stores consumer base, draws conclusions from this and coaches store management team to exceed consumer expectations.
• Creates and drives a service culture by ensuring all activities are focused on the consumer.
• Create and Implements strategic plans to deliver seasonal Brand and product training and ensures knowledge is transferred into selling skills.
• Creates a performance culture by setting clear expectations and targets, analysing store performance, and holding store team accountable by giving appropriate and prompt feedback, including actively managing poor performance.
• Coaches, motivates, and inspire store management team to set and accomplish store goals and maximize their individual performance.
• Leads service by example and ensures highly visible and effective consumer service management always.
• Actively collaborates and shares best practices with peers to support and drive Japan retail performance.
• Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive own development and increase performance.
【必須（MUST）】• Japanese Native level
• English Business level
• 5 year’s flagship store experience.
• Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
• Excellent Skills in operating personal computers, POS systems, and various software packages including MS office.
• Knowledge and understanding of profit and loss statement and store KPIs to make commercial decisions based on sound financial judgment.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to lead discussions in diverse groups of varying size.
• Excellent time management and problem solving skills as well as the ability to use good judgment and make strong independent decisions.
• Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
• Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with team members along with willingness to set and maintain high standards of performance.
• Well－developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
• Ability to work for long periods of time, typically 10－12 hours per day during peak seasonal periods.
|アピールポイント||自社サービス・製品あり 外資系企業 女性管理職実績あり 従業員数1000人以上 年間休日120日以上 産休・育休取得実績あり 管理職・マネージャー|