• Supports the organizational Knowledge Management Process to formulate and define system scope and objectives for knowledge management projects.
• Assists clients in defining knowledge content, organization, and key words.
• Prepares detailed specifications for knowledge management programs to include process definition for knowledge capture and management.
• Has technical knowledge and responsibility for knowledge management applications and analyses.
• Requires an understanding of knowledge management principles, procedures and processes.
• Responsible for supporting the work of the organization’s knowledge management team.
• Accountable of the execution of the Knowledge Management Process
• Works with the Service Desk Center of Excellence Team to identify Knowledge Management Process improvement and help implement
• Update the Knowledge Management Process and work with Service Desk and higher level groups to improve the process
【歓迎（WANT）】5 years knowledge management experience
Native level Japanese, business English.